The problem with blogs is that you never know with whom you are dealing. You think your new blogpals are really nice. You exchange a few innocent comments. Then suddenly, wham, you are memed. Just like that.
My memor was Matt who got fired but they forgot to tell him. I take the poor thing under my precious little wing and all I get is friggin’ homework. So I’m tagged. Here are the rules of the game:
So many rules, so few words:
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
- Tag 5 more blogs with links
- Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
Here is my homework:
Now the memee becomes the memor. Here are my chosen victims (should they accept the challenge…):
- Artist Extraordinaire Pat because she does not have enough projects going on,
- Monsieur Turkish Prawn traveler fabuloso for his super high silliness quotient,
- Painter Bonnie Luria my favorite Croatian on the whole earth and whom I knew before knowing her,
- Traveler Epicurienne because she has a Monsieur therefore good taste and has promised to adopt me,
- English Rose Nezza because she needs a visual project and shames me into mowing my lawn once in a while.
Voila. Don’t hate me. See it as an expression of your profound moi.